Westmer Consulting Services
Our contract programming services can
be offered on a part time, or temporary basis. This typically involves
the following scenarios:
- Specialty programming or analysis of plate cam
lobes using CAMCALC©
software. Most often, this does not involve full CNC
machine programming. We analyze your cam lift data and can generate the cam
lobe profile as an array of 2D (ie. XY plane) points that you can import
into your own CAD/CAM system. Or, we can generate the geometric cam profile
and CNC code.
- CNC programming at your site, during a mutually
- CNC programming at our site, with details supplied
by you, working to a mutually agreed schedule to provide the extent of
toolpath programming required.
- CNC macros are a very powerful
method to drive family-of-parts programming, or automate repeated part
- Part inspection with a spindle mounted probe is another very
strong example of macro programming application.
Here is some
advice on hiring a contract programmer.
Contact us with any
inquiries concerning our services.